BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sharky124

Could it be possible to cutromly change the music activated by finding the 3 metiors? So could I maybe change the song to a song I would want to? (*cough* so tottaly not a Blink-182 song..)

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
The way you're thinking, I don't think that's possible. But perhaps changing it to nothing at all could be done through ASM maybe. But you could possibly change it to another song that's in the game such as the menu theme, but that would either have to be done with ASM or modding. Most likely modding. I think it's possible, but prolly really difficult.

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

Zodiac

Code Creator
You can probly distort it, but completely change it with a code.. no

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can mute it with a code or replace it with another song in-game. For this you need to find the music file in the RAM and overwrite the name of it with another.

To use custom music you need to convert something to the game's audio file extension and replace it in the ISO. Again, you need to know how the file is called and how it can be listened to and converted from/to.

Sharky124

Ok

HeadShot:O

whoa for one congradz shitnbitch on admin status !!!
and i have a bit of a add on to this request, is it possible to make the song replayable?

Sharky124

Oh yes, it would be cool if it was replayable

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum