BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Our Troubled Times on 2/26/2015, 2:47 pm

Shadow@BWH

Well the title is as it says. What is troubling you? My trouble is my damn TV is being a pain -.- damn thing changes channels on me. XD

2 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/27/2015, 2:56 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Computers are a bitch xD

3 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/27/2015, 3:00 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Probation. Damn thing is a pain in my ass! I can't have any "fun" for 2.5 more years. If I get caught breaching my probation, I can get a minimum of two years in jail. And honestly, there's some people out there who were in their right mind when they were arrested and all they have to do is pay like $100 fine within 3 years and without probation for something like having a dangerous weapon, assault and theft.  Rolling Eyes  I was in the loony bin for 2 weeks, in jail for 2 months, have to pay a $400 fine and 3 years of probation, just for having a dangerous weapon (knife) outside of my home (on my porch). The cops even charged me for threatening and I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THREATENING ANYONE!!!

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

@Bully

I agree. Computers can be annoying as fuck. Boring as hell too, if you're constantly doing the same thing every single day like I am.

4 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/28/2015, 6:42 am

Shadow@BWH

My most recebt problem with computers is when our tech department thought it would be a good idea to update the Mac Books. It wouldn't have been so bad exceot for the fact that they lap tops havent been updated for 4 years. So now they are updated yes but are slow as hell. I use iMovie when creating my videos. You wanna know how long it took for a 6 mins 6 second video to convert to a QuickTime player video. 45 mins. -_-

5 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/28/2015, 7:12 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I..fucking..hate..this...dress, it's blue and black to me (which are the real colors) i don't see where people are getting white and gold.

6 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/28/2015, 8:09 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Man, I see white and gold. Maybe, it's just one's perception in their eyes or some shit or how they're looking at it. That's all that everyone's been talking about for the past few days. It's driving me fucking crazy!

7 Re: Our Troubled Times on 2/28/2015, 11:31 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:My most recebt problem with computers is when our tech department thought it would be a good idea to update the Mac Books. It wouldn't have been so bad exceot for the fact that they lap tops havent been updated for 4 years. So now they are updated yes but are slow as hell. I use iMovie when creating my videos. You wanna know how long it took for a 6 mins 6 second video to convert to a QuickTime player video. 45 mins. -_-
Oh God, may someone say that Macs are "superior" one more time. A PC from 10 years ago could've beaten this. I have no idea why an update would be so bad, maybe because the system got a ton of stupid visual effects added which nobody needs and only slows everything down like crazy. "Luk, ma Mak has sutch seksy animationz! Alzo way beta than ur pc stupid2" Yeah, right xD
TheDetonator wrote:I..fucking..hate..this...dress, it's blue and black to me (which are the real colors) i don't see where people are getting white and gold.

So is this the dress that got popular through Twitter? I've seen someone getting upset about this and truth has been spoken, this is retarded. Smile

8 Re: Our Troubled Times on 3/1/2015, 1:43 am

Shadow@BWH

XD There are 2 different pics of 2 different dresses. This all started on a IRC Chat and I chick from 4Chan. It changes color in lighting people fighting over it should really just google the thing. People at my schoolare to stupid to do that though. It's troll and let me tell you this the chick is getting some big lulz.

9 Re: Our Troubled Times on 3/1/2015, 7:31 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
This guy explained everything to me.

10 Re: Our Troubled Times on 3/1/2015, 11:11 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

We talked about this today as well in the family and in the picture I saw a blue and black dress on the phone while in this thread it's clearly white and golden. Neutral

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum