BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I've played a few of Nintendo's recent games and I got to say, are these games meant for 5 year olds? Like, seriously, I play New Super Mario Bros 2 once a week just so I won't waste all the fun in a few hours. I got The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds a couple of days ago and I'm already ~55% finished... without getting a game over! So, Nintendo has changed its ways from the 80s. Instead of making the game beyond impossible, they make it stupidly easy.

Is this another one of Nintendo's money making schemes? Making the game easy as fuck even for little kids, so they'll beg their mommy and daddy to buy more Nintendo's games, instead of making the game nearly impossible, so they can enjoy the fun out of a good ole Nintendo game.

One of the reasons why we make codes is to make the games easier and more fun for n00bs. Soon, that will change! Instead of hacking the game to make it easy, it seems that we're going to have to make the games more difficult, if Nintendo won't.

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:One of the reasons why we make codes is to make the games easier and more fun for n00bs. Soon, that will change! Instead of hacking the game to make it easy, it seems that we're going to have to make the games more difficult, if Nintendo won't.
Exactly man, I was thinking the same thing. These games are so piss-easy, I need to somehow challenge myself by at least not using the n00b-support shit they give you when you die a few times in the same level which is invincibility in Super Mario 3D Land. Also I had no "Game Overs" and beat the entire game with 24 lives left (without trying to farm lives).lmao2

I have to admit though that the last few levels were slightly nasty. Wink

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I heard Super Mario 3D world is challenging

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:I heard Super Mario 3D world is challenging
Not really for me. Shocked

I completed the game in like 2 days as well.

Shadow@BWH

I use my Nintendo 64 emulator on my phone and I play Mario Kart 64 and the original Mario Party. Both games are a lot of fun Mario Party is the most fun though. The thing that gets me is how long/amount of mini games they have in it. Incase no one knows all players have there turn hitting dice and then you all play a mini game. I won't explain everything but even that is more fun then most of there recent games. They are to worried about pictures and quality such as the 3DS. Not to mention they make the games way to easy to code for Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:I use my Nintendo 64 emulator on my phone and I play Mario Kart 64 and the original Mario Party. Both games are a lot of fun Mario Party is the most fun though. The thing that gets me is how long/amount of mini games they have in it. Incase no one knows all players have there turn hitting dice and then you all play a mini game. I won't explain everything but even that is more fun then most of there recent games. They are to worried about pictures and quality such as the 3DS. Not to mention they make the games way to easy to code for Rolling Eyes
Yeah, the newer games really suck since they're not better at all and only have updated graphics.

Making it easier to code is actually useful to Nintendo as well, because then it'll cost them less money to develop. xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum