BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zodiac

Code Creator
I don't know why but this song really brings back memories from wii not even about hacking and all that just hanging out with friends and having fun. Whether it be on bo or on mw3, or reflex for that matter. Wii Cod games will always have a special place in my heart. Love ya Cod.  Smile

Song:

Memories

Michael myers:

Old youtube memories with cod:

Last edited by Zodiac on 3/18/2015, 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Just the other day, I zoned out and closed my eyes and saw myself showing my children my USB Gecko, what it was used for, the games we hacked, etc. Damn, I can see us all some day doing the same thing. We'll never forget the awesome times we had hacking the Wii. ^_^

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

CoD Wii will always be remembered as special and the hacking will never be the same again. Sad

Too bad the community dropped from like 30.000 active players to like 1.500 due to Nintendo's lack of 3rd party support and hardware and Treyarch not caring about CoD on a Nintendo platform with a lack of patching support and DLC. Neutral

It had the potential to be the best CoD of all devices but in reality everyone just considers the Wii/Wii U as kids console and inferior.

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Program Code Creator
also remember Nintendo lost alot of active members due to the nintendo wifi discontinuation sucks how they did this wish w@w was still up and running i will always remember this game as my first raping game ever:D Sad

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭The Niggerlist nigger in all of nigtown Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

We are all great hackers/modders/code creators but we must move on eventually i will remember the wii as the first console i ever hacked i hope this site does great this site is amazing, thank you bully. WILL MISS ALL YOU GUYS SINCE IM MOVING TO PS3 Sad

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Mw3 wii is where i started off and i met some new people which i literally know personally now xD.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum