BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/24/2015, 8:05 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

So does anyone else see this annoying bar at the top of the forum or is it just my computer? Rolling Eyes

Also why the fuck does almost every piece of software these days contains crapware? It's fucking retarded. Neutral

I have installed Hotspot Shield but I'm not even using it right now. Also this site is the only one affected by this Hotspot Shield banner. Why? How does it know BullyWiiHacks? My most visited in the browser history? Damned! Shocked

EDIT:

I uninstalled the program and the banner is now gone. Lesson learned, do not use Crapspot Shield. I even had the pro version *cough* and they still do annoying things like that. Razz

2 Re: "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/27/2015, 2:40 am

Shadow@BWH

You know what I have found. I made a script to show my IP and other people's IP's in apps such as Kik and what not and it works fine but for some odd reason some IP's came up as 0.0.0.0 and it took me a while to figure out why. I was at my school and I'm not connected to the schools wifi and I hit the app real quick and my IP came up as 0.0.0.0 the reason being is because I was using my mobile data. I tested it further and used my phone as a HotSpot on my PS3 and it did the same thing. I think it has to do with not being connected to a actual net work.

3 Re: "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/27/2015, 8:00 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

How is this related to the topic, Shadow?

4 Re: "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/27/2015, 2:30 pm

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I never knew it still had ads after you purchase it.

5 Re: "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/27/2015, 10:43 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:I never knew it still had ads after you purchase it.
Yeah man, Idk. That was pretty weird. Neutral

6 Re: "secured by: Hotspot Shield" on 3/28/2015, 4:54 am

Shadow@BWH

Lol nothing really you said hotspot and my mind kinda drifted xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum