1 USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..." HELP! [FIXED] on 7/24/2015, 10:21 am
If some of you have been having problems with Black ops/MW3/MW1/W@W and it being stuck on "Loading...", then this tutorial will help you fix this common issue
Here's how to Fix:
First, Download All the Necessary Files:
Sorry. I had to use AdFly because the link is to Long... Also, Adfly is Fun.
1. Open the .rar file and press crtl + a and right click and copy it.
2. Put in your SD Card. Go to SD Card files
3. Just Right Click and Paste the Files.
4. Insert SD Card into Wii. Turn on the Wii and goto the Homebrew channel and open "IOS 236" and then press 2 or X to uninstall your IOS 236. Then, install IOS236.
5. You may want to mute your TV. I recommend putting it at a low volume. But, I like a-ha so, I have the Volume up Exit to Homebrew channel and open "cIOS Installer".
6. Install 249 as your cIOS and press A.
Press A Again in the "Disclaimer".
Scroll left using the Left on you pad on the WiiMote to "IOS56 v5661" and press A.
Now, Scroll until you see IOS249 and press A.
Next, It'll ask how you'd like to install it[MUST BE CONNECTED TO WIFI FOR THIS PARTICULAR OPTION!]. If your CONNECTED TO WIFI, just scroll to the left until you are at "Network Installation" Press A.
Now, if your NOT CONNECTED TO WIFI, just scroll to "WAD installation" and Press A.
Now, scroll until you see "Wii SD Slot" and Press A. Now, just let it install. It may take 1-2 min so be patient.
Next, just exit to Homebrew channel. Click "WAD Manager" and load it.
For the Disclaimer, just Press A.
Now, Scroll left until you see IOS249 and Press A.
Now, Scroll until you see "Disable" and Press A.
Now, Scroll until you are at "Wii SD Slot" and Press A.
Now, Scroll Down to WAD. Press A.
Now, Scroll Down to "cIOS249-v20.wad" and Press A.
Now, Go back to the Homebrew Channel and press the "Home" Button on your Wiimote and press "Shutdown".
Turn your Wii Back on and Load the Game and all "Loading..." loop should be dealt with. Please let me know if you still have any problems. I'll be more then Happy to help you
Last edited by negativexclan on 7/25/2015, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
- xReVoLT - iTheme
Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads
- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]