BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wii U Cardboard Cutout sells high WTH on 8/11/2015, 11:32 am

Deluxe Batman@BWH

I know this news is kinda old but still, What retard would waste 9K on a piece of card

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

I'll tell you who would a dumbass like taco xDDD. They probably think its real at least paint it white of something xD

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
And why the fuck was this posted in program downloads? Rolling Eyes

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:And why the fuck was this posted in program downloads?  Rolling Eyes
Wasnt paying atenchin sorry

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Shieeeeeeet... Is that really what it takes to be rich? Spend 2 fucking minutes colouring a piece of cardboard and selling it for $100,000? Honestly, I think those are just throwaway accounts or bots or some shit that just bet like $10,000 on different shit, then they never pay. Like, what credit card company will allow you to spend that much? To be able to afford to pay back that kind of money (plus interest), you'd need to be a millionaire.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

You have to pay in 5k with money like that I know visa will allow 50k out of a account at once but mastercard only allows like 20k out of the account at once

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Deluxe Batman@BWH

Crap we should have done one of a Nintendo Switch... We would have been so rich Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@ModZ

I guess you could hookup your bank account to PayPal and pay that way.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

If your going threw paypal then you can't really send over the amount that I said. For PayPal it is around 1-2k that you can send at a time.

Dexure we would be scamming if we did that if people really think that its a switch we would be scamming and in the US you can get arrested for that

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
You shouldn't be arrested for people's stupidity. xD Of course, to an extent. And you can get arrested for scamming in any country, not just the States. Also, this is just a joke; I don't think anyone really makes money off doing this shit. Neutral

You could possibly get in contact with the seller and do an E-Transfer, but I don't know the limit on that, because even bank accounts have limits on how much money can be withdrawn in a 24 hour period. It also depends on what kind of account you have and how it's setup, as well as who you're banking with.

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

You can still get arrested for it. Real money scamming is very bad anywhere and taking advantage of peoples stupidity is just not good

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Who the fuck gives a shit whether it's good or not? xD It's their own damn fault! A friend and I once got a free coffee from Tim Horton's, because they messed up my order with someone else's. I ordered two coffees for the both of us and they gave us three. Give it back to them? Fuck that shit! Twisted Evil Troll

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Lmao but ill pass getting arrested

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Nah, you'd prolly just get a "slap on the wrist". Wink

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Slap on the wrist and told the stop

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
You couldn't think of anything else to say, other than pretty much what I just said with no added content in your post, just so you can add one more post to get closer to being on the top posters list?

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Now I don't need to post anymore peace. Lmao and yep true story there

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum