BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

1 Custom Create-A-Class on 7/14/2012, 7:28 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
First topic message reminder :

Bully@WiiPlaza's v4.0:
DOWNLOAD





Welohabi's v1.2:
DOWNLOAD


Bully



Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/11/2014, 3:13 am; edited 70 times in total


_________________

76 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/4/2012, 9:30 pm

RegesterToSee


i have a question, if i put akimbo on it, will it dual wield any gun or just secondaries? and if i put ext mags on twice, will it double the ext mags? i can't test right now

77 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/4/2012, 10:01 pm

xI3itch

avatar
Bully this is lol.
I played a game with a MSR red dot sight and a M60E4 Akimbo!

78 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/4/2012, 10:32 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
xI3itch wrote:Bully this is lol.
I played a game with a MSR red dot sight and a M60E4 Akimbo!
what? That worked? Shocked


_________________

79 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/4/2012, 10:58 pm

RegesterToSee


if that works, OMG, usas and AA12 Shotguns are my new best friend

80 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 5:00 am

Zant@Italy

avatar
For the next version, can you add a translator code? Or, you post the code and it translate in words (the opposit work that do when we press the generate code) So we can modify a code that we do previously Very Happy


_________________
Keep Calm and Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

Wii U Games
[list=1][*]ZombiU
[*]Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
[*]Nintendo Land
[*]Assassin's Creed III[/list:o]

81 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 5:11 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
I know, I wanted to make this, too.
Possibly coming soon Very Happy


_________________

82 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 6:48 am

xI3itch

avatar
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
xI3itch wrote:Bully this is lol.
I played a game with a MSR red dot sight and a M60E4 Akimbo!
what? That worked? Shocked

Yes it works.

It is very funny.

I played now with a Fad Variable zoom and a desert eagle grenade launcher.

83 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 7:38 am

Arturiana


xI3itch wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
xI3itch wrote:Bully this is lol.
I played a game with a MSR red dot sight and a M60E4 Akimbo!
what? That worked? Shocked

Yes it works.

It is very funny.

I played now with a Fad Variable zoom and a desert eagle grenade launcher.

no that dont work. i have tried it today not worked.....

nein es funktioniert nicht. habe es heute probiert und es hat nicht geklappt.... No No No pale

84 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 7:41 am

xI3itch

avatar
By my it works!

85 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 8:04 am

RegesterToSee


Bully, it would help me out a bit more if you could make the text field shorter or re-sizable. if either one of these are possible, can you make it happen?

86 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 11:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
To do:
- Smaller code text field box (possibly resizable)
- load/store selections


_________________

87 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/5/2012, 2:17 pm

RegesterToSee


Yes Smile

88 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/7/2012, 1:03 pm

Zant@Italy

avatar
Why there isn't a ''Support Streak Required Points Mod''??? Shocked

89 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/7/2012, 4:21 pm

RegesterToSee


Mr. ^^ wrote:Why there isn't a ''Support Streak Required Points Mod''??? Shocked

because getting a pave low in one kill is bullsh**?

90 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/7/2012, 8:18 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Mr. ^^ wrote:Why there isn't a ''Support Streak Required Points Mod''??? Shocked
It´s not there (not possible)


_________________

91 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/8/2012, 9:16 am

kerflap


would it be possible to work in specialist killstreaks into the support package?

92 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/8/2012, 9:23 am

xI3itch

avatar
That can when you only use specialist!!

93 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/9/2012, 5:39 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
kerflap wrote:would it be possible to work in specialist killstreaks into the support package?
Doesn´t really work, you can´t call in perks.


_________________

94 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/10/2012, 7:16 pm

familyss


how do u activate???

95 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/13/2012, 8:19 pm

RegesterToSee


Bully, i found a problem with values in the program. if i want 15 kills for a perk, not that anyone in their right mind would do that, it gives it the value 15, not F. It is the same same as for 10-14. it goes not show as A-E as the amount of kills needed.

96 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/13/2012, 8:28 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
RegesterToSee wrote:Bully, i found a problem with values in the program. if i want 15 kills for a perk, not that anyone in their right mind would do that, it gives it the value 15, not F. It is the same same as for 10-14. it goes not show as A-E as the amount of kills needed.
I didn´t implement this for obvious reasons:

Nobody would ever want this. I made the box 1 digit large because there´s no reason to enter something 2 digited. You receive ALL perks with 8 points/kills. People are supposed to have some common sense, still.



Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/13/2012, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________

97 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/13/2012, 8:32 pm

RegesterToSee


Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
RegesterToSee wrote:Bully, i found a problem with values in the program. if i want 15 kills for a perk, not that anyone in their right mind would do that, it gives it the value 15, not F. It is the same same as for 10-14. it goes not show as A-E as the amount of kills needed.
I didn´t implement this for obvious reasons:

Nobody would ever want this. I made the box 1 digit large and you receive ALL perks with 8 points anyways.

okay, and does the killstreak modifier count for any killstreak? Ex: pave low in 3 kills

98 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/13/2012, 8:33 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
RegesterToSee wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
RegesterToSee wrote:Bully, i found a problem with values in the program. if i want 15 kills for a perk, not that anyone in their right mind would do that, it gives it the value 15, not F. It is the same same as for 10-14. it goes not show as A-E as the amount of kills needed.
I didn´t implement this for obvious reasons:

Nobody would ever want this. I made the box 1 digit large and you receive ALL perks with 8 points anyways.

okay, and does the killstreak modifier count for any killstreak? Ex: pave low in 3 kills
Only perks, that´s what I said before. Let´s say you use 2 perks and Predator (Hardliner in use as default):
First perk 2 kills, second perk 3 kills, last perk (Predator) 5 kills (since you can´t get it earlier than 4 points)


_________________

99 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/13/2012, 8:37 pm

RegesterToSee


Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:

Only perks, that´s what I said before. Let´s say you use 2 perks and Predator (Hardliner in use as default):
First perk 2 kills, second perk 3 kills, last perk (Predator) 5 kills (since you can´t get it earlier than 4 points)

okay

100 Re: Custom Create-A-Class on 8/15/2012, 2:03 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
- Youtube link renewed
- Reset clears specialist streak required points field aswell


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum