BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
6/24/2017, 6:32 am by Sloth@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/28/2016, 6:39 am

wundrweapon

So as my current stream of queued anime is nearing its close, I need something new to watch. I am only taking suggestions that are available on Crunchyroll. Keep in mind that I don't have premium, so shows like Toradora! are locked out for me. Also, please describe the anime as best as possible without spoilers.

In return, my own suggestions are in the spoiler below (note that I've seen more than just those):
wundr's recommended anime:
  • ERASED (best anime I've seen)
  • Charlotte (tied with TFOG down there)
  • Lovely Muco!
  • Tonari no Seki-kun
  • SHIROBAKO
  • No Game No Life
  • Ace Attorney
  • Wagnaria!!
  • Cat God aka Nekogami Yaoyorozu
  • Arpeggio of Blue Steel
  • No. 6
  • Sword Art Online
  • The Fruit of Grisaia (2nd best anime I've seen)
  • The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
  • Nichijou (got me into anime)

Ya know looking at the length of this list I might be a weeb (oh good heck, please no)

Thanks!~

2 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/28/2016, 7:00 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Checkout this that I posted yesterday.

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t5834-

Spoiler:

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

3 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/28/2016, 2:17 pm

wundrweapon

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Checkout this that I posted yesterday.

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t5834-

Spoiler:

I see how this would open up Toradora!, but unfortunately I need more than just one show. Thanks for that much, however!

4 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/28/2016, 2:27 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Checkout out this and if you can't get most of what you want to watch on Crunchyroll, then it's your choice, but I'd recommend getting Kodi with 1Channel and looking up the show. I guarantee it will be on 1Channel, they have pretty much everything. Also, I think there's a search option in 1Channel to search for specifically Anime. Wink Smile

http://www.listchallenges.com/myanimelists-100-most-popular-anime-series

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

5 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/29/2016, 10:46 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Crunchyroll is great Smile

I was looking for a frickin' downloader though since they have nice HD anime shows which I can use to make a funny edits for YouTube (no copyright infringement due to "fair use" though) Cool

6 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/30/2016, 9:48 am

wundrweapon

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Crunchyroll is great Smile

I was looking for a frickin' downloader though since they have nice HD anime shows which I can use to make a funny edits for YouTube (no copyright infringement due to "fair use" though) Cool

I was, too, but unfortunately the best downloader is a screen recorder ;-;

7 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/30/2016, 9:58 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

wundrweapon wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Crunchyroll is great Smile

I was, too, but unfortunately the best downloader is a screen recorder ;-;
Yeah but that totally sucks. I've seen people do that Neutral

8 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/30/2016, 11:25 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I agree with Bully. The frame rate and sometimes the audio quality is really shitty. Also, what can sometimes happen when recording is that the video quality won't be the same as the video you're recording because of different encoding and other things. I did it with a video file the other day instead of putting it into a video editor and cutting out the two ends (I was lazy). The quality outcome was only 75% as good as the video file and when I uploaded to somewhere, the video got compressed and the quality went down to around 60%. It's shitty to use a screen recorder.

I would suggest looking through the HTML source, but I do believe that that's how most if not all video downloaders get the video file. Neutral Convert2MP3 (German video and audio download site) uses a PHP file called "download.php" with a "key" and YouTube video ID as parameters affixed to the PHP file within the URL. I don't think it's possible to get the PHP file and view its source (correct me if I'm wrong), but there must be code within the PHP file that gets the video from somewhere. I don't think YouTube video pages carry the link to the video within the HTML. I could be wrong, but correct me if I am.

You could always see if the video is available online somewhere, like a Torrent site or a "watch online" site. If the latter, at least one of them should have the link to the video within the HTML. However, if these videos are exclusive to CrunchyRoll and there is no known way to download them, then I have to wonder how the videos are downloaded and uploaded to Torrent sites, just like what they do with exclusive shows on Netflix, like Orange is The New Black. Hook up a TV recorder like an Hauppauge, stream the video with awesome Internet speeds (no interruptions or lag) and then get the video that way? That's the only way I think they could do it, I'm not entirely sure.

9 Re: Crunchyroll Suggestions on 6/30/2016, 10:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Downloading Internet videos is a bit of a mystery to me also. Most tools I find do not work. Most likely because websites change and break the tools every time. To make such a tool, strong website technology knowledge is required. For YouTube specifically there are a bunch of working downloaders including source codes available so you can study them when you a lot of time on your hands.

It's very hard to make a tool that can download videos from anywhere because websites differ so much and there might be legal issues with downloading online videos. At least you violate the terms of use of the website.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum