BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 10:25

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Me and shitnbitch were talking. I thought of him coming down to the states when I'm older or something to meet up. Maybe me, Shitnbitch, Shadow, Bully, and Aki could meet. And by this time I would have a descent house and job. I could pay for all the tickets for you guys to fly. It would be cool to all meet and shit. (Bully if you come bring your gecko so I can take your code list and make codes) xD

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

2 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 12:24

wundrweapon

Oooh, a madmin meetup! Steam it on Twitch or YT so I can watch this XD

3 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 14:00

Bully@WiiPlaza

That's cool but I'm fine paying myself anyway lol. For meetings like this we really need lots of people to be worth it because it's still expensive.

4 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 16:10

Modder~kid@BWH

Mod & Writer
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:For meetings like this we really need lots of people to be worth i

Id join in Razz

@modz
Technically we Could meet up since we are both in the US.

Got Crypto?:

BTC    - 16zD2Vhqpp85AE2WDpEiGDJ1Pgm8FFtSBW
LTC     -- LUBCGA7p6oru6yvxm39Dm8adC6Xe9X8YUd
DGC   -- D6JfuscokL7ZbMNhZmY3DPt36CrSCmyYMN
ETH    -- 0x80ef4EfB5060d9a520504DbED84BCF06D34371a8
BCH  -- 1P1dLrBVQASXGTiXKoPABXpEBhxG3VekrN
POT    -- PMRtRadHLgWjow8A5igLNybUoW1WZypC84

Want to earn Crypto?:

Want to get a cut from my Mining Profits?  Click HERE.

5 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 16:35

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I need to get a waiver in order to go into the states. Going to a place like Germany, I'm not sure how their border security is with records, but I can easily go to a place like Cuba; they won't give a shit. But there's nobody we know that's from there and it wouldn't really be a good place to meet. Well, actually any place where we can't understand others isn't a good place. I think the states would be the best. It's a very similar country to my own (Canada) in terms of restaurants, language, buildings, etc. All we have to decide on is where exactly are we going to meet? And I think we should do this in like another 10 years or so when we've planned this out and I got all my record and other shit cleared.

And like Bully said, it's not a good idea just for a few of us to meet, as it is very expensive. I think we should have at least 15 or more.

6 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 22:04

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Yea when I'm older. xD I think it would be weird for a 12 year old to run around with 19-24 year olds. But in like 10 years I'll have a job we can meet in Chicago or some shit. Or Cleveland so we don't get shot xD. And we can get rooms and shit. Modder kid can come. Maybe someone (Bully) can contact Seth and see if he wants to come. Everyone that wants to come or wants to meet us or what ever or when ever we get around to saying where we are going leave a comment on this. And when its aranged I will make a post or someone will. Its like a fucking meet and greet for us. BWH members besides bully have to stay together. xD

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

7 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 22:06

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

wundrweapon wrote:Oooh, a madmin meetup! Steam it on Twitch or YT so I can watch this XD
I'll vlog it but I'll block out bully's and everyone's faces xDDDDDD

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

8 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 22:25

wundrweapon

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:Everyone that wants to come … leave a comment on this

Does this count as leaving a comment on this? Because by the time you seem to be specifying, I'll be in a position where I could do this, if you'll allow it

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:
wundrweapon wrote:Oooh, a madmin meetup! Steam it on Twitch or YT so I can watch this XD
I'll vlog it but I'll block out bully's and everyone's faces xDDDDDD

If they tell you not to, will you blur them anyways?

9 Re: Meeting IRL on Mon 18 Jul - 23:35

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Just reply. Lol And we will tell the addresses when we are going to meet add me on Skype. I will make a group chat without bully he doesn't like me

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

10 Re: Meeting IRL on Tue 19 Jul - 15:23

Modder~kid@BWH

Mod & Writer
@modz,
you wont have to blur mine, ill be wearing anon mask. Wink

Got Crypto?:

BTC    - 16zD2Vhqpp85AE2WDpEiGDJ1Pgm8FFtSBW
LTC     -- LUBCGA7p6oru6yvxm39Dm8adC6Xe9X8YUd
DGC   -- D6JfuscokL7ZbMNhZmY3DPt36CrSCmyYMN
ETH    -- 0x80ef4EfB5060d9a520504DbED84BCF06D34371a8
BCH  -- 1P1dLrBVQASXGTiXKoPABXpEBhxG3VekrN
POT    -- PMRtRadHLgWjow8A5igLNybUoW1WZypC84

Want to earn Crypto?:

Want to get a cut from my Mining Profits?  Click HERE.

11 Re: Meeting IRL on Tue 19 Jul - 17:17

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@ModZ & Modder~Kid

I'll have swastikas and other forms of Nazi symbolism all over my body, so you might want to entirely blur me out. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum