BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi There on 7/18/2016, 7:43 pm

Monster Terry

Hey im monster terry. I used to play modern warfare 3 on the wii and was a part of the monster clan, idk if any of you know about the monster clan. But ya i found this website and wanted to say hi before anything else rocker

Also can anyone make me a signature?

2 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 3:26 am

Deluxe Batman@BWH

Hi there Monster Terry, Welcome to Bullywiihacks. Feel free to share any cheat codes that do not exist on this site or even if you just wanna chat with the crew or ask for support.

If you need any help with cheat codes or any other technical issues feel free to post about it here and me or the crew will get back to you.

Please do enjoy your stay here at Bullywiihacks.com
Very Happy Very Happy rocker

3 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 4:58 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Hello there Monster Terry. I used to play with you lol I had so many names you probably dont remember me. But welcome to BWH. If you want a sig you can post in the grafic design section here on BWH. It can be found under "Off Topic And spam" I think some of us would be glad to make you gfx. If you need help let us know

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

4 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 5:26 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Hi, there, Monster Terry. Thank you for introducing yourself. Most people come to this site without an introductory statement, but it's good that you did. Feel free to make some topics, comment on other topics or PM any of us. If it's a question related to the general discussion of the site, please don't PM anyone, but rather create a topic, so we can all help you out and it's more likely to get you an answer that works.

I would be glad to make you a signature, but I kinda lost my Photoshop skills, albeit shitty skills, because I haven't used it in so long. The person to ask would either be TheDetonator or Binary, but neither one really comes on the site that much anymore. Well, looks like I'm going to have to practice some more and piece together something good for you, unless someone else wants to do it?

Post in this section and let us know what kind of signature you want: Graphic Requests

Again, thank you very much for introducing yourself and joining in on this wonderful community. Smile

5 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 6:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Hi Monster Terry, welcome to the site at such a late time after the prime of MW3 Wii Smile

6 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 7:05 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Mod & Writer
Welcome to the sight man. thumbsup

Got Crypto?:

BTC    - 16zD2Vhqpp85AE2WDpEiGDJ1Pgm8FFtSBW
LTC     -- LUBCGA7p6oru6yvxm39Dm8adC6Xe9X8YUd
DGC   -- D6JfuscokL7ZbMNhZmY3DPt36CrSCmyYMN
ETH    -- 0x80ef4EfB5060d9a520504DbED84BCF06D34371a8
BCH  -- 1P1dLrBVQASXGTiXKoPABXpEBhxG3VekrN
POT    -- PMRtRadHLgWjow8A5igLNybUoW1WZypC84

Want to earn Crypto?:

Want to get a cut from my Mining Profits?  Click HERE.

7 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 2:21 pm

Monster Terry

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:Hello there Monster Terry. I used to play with you lol I had so many names you probably dont remember me. But welcome to BWH. If you want a sig you can post in the grafic design section here on BWH. It can be found under "Off Topic And spam" I think some of us would be glad to make you gfx. If you need help let us know

Oh I don't remember, I was in the clan back when Monster Shadow was the leader if you remember him.

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Hi, there, Monster Terry. Thank you for introducing yourself. Most people come to this site without an introductory statement, but it's good that you did. Feel free to make some topics, comment on other topics or PM any of us. If it's a question related to the general discussion of the site, please don't PM anyone, but rather create a topic, so we can all help you out and it's more likely to get you an answer that works.

I would be glad to make you a signature, but I kinda lost my Photoshop skills, albeit shitty skills, because I haven't used it in so long. The person to ask would either be TheDetonator or Binary, but neither one really comes on the site that much anymore. Well, looks like I'm going to have to practice some more and piece together something good for you, unless someone else wants to do it?

Post in this section and let us know what kind of signature you want: Graphic Requests

Again, thank you very much for introducing yourself and joining in on this wonderful community.  Smile

Thanks I will post in that section and hopefully I'll get a signature made haha

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Hi Monster Terry, welcome to the site at such a late time after the prime of MW3 Wii Smile

I miss the old days of Mw3 wii good times.

8 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 2:25 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Yep. Shadow is on the site under the name "TheDetonator" lol I was in Monster I dropped out and joined x420 and XPoliceX but with blue and red buttons. Then I got kicked cause I moved to Black ops and hopped all the members.

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

9 Re: Hi There on 7/19/2016, 2:30 pm

Monster Terry

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:Yep. Shadow is on the site under the name "TheDetonator" lol I was in Monster I dropped out and joined x420 and XPoliceX but with blue and red buttons. Then I got kicked cause I moved to Black ops and hopped all the members.

Oh wait shadow is thedetonator? Oh I didn't even know lol. Once him and codgod stopped playing wii monster died off. The site is still up however. I should hop back on wii and see if the servers are still working lol.

10 Re: Hi There on 7/20/2016, 10:33 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I don't remember a Monster Terry

11 Re: Hi There on 7/20/2016, 2:20 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@TheDetonator

He might have gone by a different name. Most people use multiple handles. I myself have used at least 3 or 4 different handles.

12 Re: Hi There on 8/23/2016, 1:16 pm

Monster Terry

TheDetonator wrote:I don't remember a Monster Terry

Do you have any plans to start up monster again but on the playstation or xbox?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum