BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
So, after a very long development period, I'm happy to release my Pokemon XD Randomizer!

Credits:
First and foremost, I'd like to thank both God and his son Jesus Christ for giving me the knowledge and patience to make this trainer.
Reclaimer Shawn = Programming, Form Designing, Address Finding
Dark Byte = Bypassing Memory Protection
Zanzer = RNG & Programming
StarsMmd = For Disabling the Colosseum Shiny Pokemon Glitch & Address Finding
Nintendo = For Creating the Pokemon Franchise
Dolphin = For Creating the Emulator this game was played on

The program allows you to choose if you want randomly generated shadow pokemon or not, as well as none at all. You can even decide to make all pokemon shiny or change the difficulty of the game at will, making for essentially an entirely new campaign. The HP of pokemon will not sync with the base HP unless you click the 1 key after the topmost pokemon comes out. Do the same whenever the bottom pokemon comes out, except use the 2 key. Enjoy the program!

P.S. If the trainer doesn't work, close out of Dolphin and the trainer, then try again. Whenever a game is loaded, it is placed into a certain spot in the RAM. When another game is loaded, that RAM is nulled out and it gets moved somewhere else. So, make Pokemon XD the first game on the list to avoid this problem!

Links:

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/dc8bc8184ca1be994f86d143e4677fcc0037170ebc4ae7baf1c2847f995924f9/analysis/1473416969/

It appears as a virus because it was created in Cheat Engine. If the admins need confirmation, I will send the source code.

Download Link:
mediafire.com download/bcgkbmku067e465/Pokemon_XD_Randomizer_Final_Version.zip

Video:

Last edited by Reclaimer Shawn on 9/13/2016, 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Video link posted above!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum