BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mission BWH on 9/18/2016, 7:46 am

Deluxe Batman@BWH

Ok, i have been thinking about BWH recently also i'm part of the BWH clan/crew/team. I am also moderator. But whats the point of all this if BWH is starting to die. BWH isn't gonna die! my mission is to bring back BWH and make more active as used to be many years ago. I'm just a mod but also part of the BWH team and maybe be a admin one day...

well now is the time... at BWH we will start to release more mods for newer consoles hopefully, please donate to Bully and Shitnbitch to help support us, by donating you can help us develop mods for newer consoles.

I mean look at Bully. You guys donated to him when he created the BO2 tool and he is truly thankful and then made one for Ghosts.

There will be more posts by our team and hopefully you, new mods being in development like Reclaimer Shawns mods and mine and the teams.

Be prepared for the return of Bullywiihacks

How Can You Help?:
Donate to us so we can actually develop these mods!
Join the BWH community, get involved by posting your ideas or just start a general conversation and get involved.

Our motto xD
"Long Live BullyWiiHacks"

So come on get in this guys xD

~ Deluxe Batman@BWH

2 Re: Mission BWH on 9/19/2016, 1:00 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Just remember we started out as a Wii hacking clan look what we made the Wii to this day. Only ones that I know are still alive is shadow he's been uploading more on his youtube. We can make BWH great again. Who's down?

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

3 Re: Mission BWH on 9/19/2016, 8:11 am

wundrweapon

I'd hate to see this go down the drain. However, while updating to newer consoles is a step in the right direction. I believe that we need to focus our efforts on anything we can - Xbox 360 modding, PS3 modding, game development, file digging, community Twitch streams and/or game nights, etc. Basically, I think we need to open up from a CoD hacking team to a community of gamers far and wide. Get some popular people's attentions, spread the word, and we've gone global again

4 Re: Mission BWH on 9/19/2016, 8:54 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

The only thing g about going to a new system everyone would need it and it needs to be so everyone can get it add me on PSN XxModZxX_ZWH and run the clan take BWHG for Bullywiihacks Global. If we get it rolling BTW ps4 is the system I play back to what I was saying if we get it rolling people will start checking out the site and we start posting modding and stuff.

Bullywiihacks we global xD

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

5 Re: Mission BWH on 9/20/2016, 12:38 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Making it great again by modding up-to-date games and consoles if possible for example and posting it Smile

6 Re: Mission BWH on 9/20/2016, 1:06 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Maybe change the rules of getting g in the clan then people will really want to come and post and shit then or have a back up clan for them. That they can join and maybe rank up into bwh?

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

7 Re: Mission BWH on 9/20/2016, 4:43 am

Deluxe Batman@BWH

My mission is not going to involve ranks also Bully i will PM you more info...

8 Re: Mission BWH on 9/20/2016, 8:39 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

I'm just saying if we get more people in the clan people will want to join and try to get in the clan. The og members will stay. Just give some people a chance they fuck us over they get something back in return.

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum