BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Xbox 360 Modding Service($3.75/service) on 10/19/2016, 10:15 am

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator

READ THE VIDEO'S DESCRIPTION!
I'm online on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and possibly Sundays. I'm on from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Services I can do include:
Halo 3 - Instant Skill Level 50
Halo Reach - 200,000 EXP
Call of Duty 4 - Infections, Prestiging, Leaderboard Mods
Call of Duty WaW - Infections, Prestiging, Leaderboard Mods
General modifications such as achievement/GPD Hacking

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

:/ Alot of people moved to Xbox one and other next gen consoles and plus 3.75$ WTF I've seen people doing it for 50¢ or 1.00$ your changing way to much. And i even know people that do this stuff for free. This is like asking for modded classes on Black ops Wii LOL

Last edited by XxModZxX@BWH on 10/27/2016, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kick ass spelling)

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Deluxe Batman@BWH

Modz does have a point about price. Look at Bully he charges like under a dollar for a service you provide but on a console and game that didn't have a lot of mod menus developed.

For $10 someone near me would mod a console and give me loads of mod menus pre installed so yeah...

gigglez

@Modz and @batman clearly you guys haven't seen the xbox scene lol $3.75 is highly cheap, lol isee people charging like 15 and 10$ for gta recoveries it's stupid plus Kv's cost about 3-4$ and if you you're using a shitty stealth server they get banned within hours which is a new kv each time lol, then if your using a paid server then it costs daily or weekly just to get on lol

Deluxe Batman@BWH

Probably for you but here it's like a dollar for mods or under 10 for a console modded

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Like I said I've seen people do this shit for free. I can call one of my old buddy's and he'll mod a Xbox/Ps3 for $5 witch is 2.75$ more then his damn modding service........

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@ModZ

Still learning money counting, eh? It's $1.25 more, not $2.75. xD

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

@shitnbitch

Its $2.25 learn some math retard

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
$3.75 > Add $0.25 > $1.00 = $4.00 > Add $1.00 = $5.00 > Total Accumulated = $1.25

Bitch. Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most people don't do it for free because who guessed it, they have better things to do in their lives then wasting their time making some noob(s) happy with modz. They aren't "just being greedy". Everyone who works generally wants to be compensated because life is not free. Also yes, I've seen much more expensive. Some people sell single mod menus for 20+ € even though they are shitty copy and pastes of free scripts. Also I've seen "personal modder" for a month and they charge like 100 € lol.

Compared to a real job it's still nothing, you would make close to 1360 € in the industry with the minimum wage of 8.50 € working full time for instance (8.50 € * 40 hours * 4 weeks = 1360 €) so nobody is getting bloody rich from a few mod offers Wink

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Honestly, I'm not doing it for a profit. I do it just to buy KVS to get back online and mod. A KV for me is at the LEAST $3.75 Find me a cheaper vendor and the price will go down... In order to get actual good stealth to stay online, it costs $1500 for Ninja Lifetime. A KV lasts 8 hours-2days $3.75 a KV. It's either than or I somehow scratch up $1500 (and I'm in school so I really can't make that) Also, to mod an Xbox it requires ripping it apart and using a soldering iron. It's either you pay $10 to do it yourself (and probably break the motherboard) or pay $80-300 to get one done for you. Even worse, you still get banned pretty shortly, so KVS become a problem too. I'm getting like 10 KVs though so I might do free services for a little while. Would totally do this for free if I didn't have to pay. I get LITERALLY no profit other than getting to play online.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh well, I'm surprised why people are so keen on modding Xbox online then. Why not just do PS3 or Wii/Wii U where you have a much easier "modding life" Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum