BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I posted this somewhere else on the forum, but I can't find it, so I'm re-posting it.

There is currently about ~110 PDF and TXT files on various Assembly languages in book and document form. I'm always finding more, so this archive will be updated every now and then.

Enjoy!  Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Udemy - x86 Assembly Language Programming Adventures Complete Course

29 hours of video lessons
Regular $35... FREE! Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait 5 seconds, then click Skip Ad. Above link is Adfly too, just a new domain they implemented.

Last edited by shitnbitch@BWH on 3/29/2017, 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

Great for whoever wants to learn this but it will take a long time to read it all. No sweat no price Laughing
This is for PC hacking more than Wii/Wii U though because it's not PPC assembly.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I'll try finding some more PPC books and documents. Wink I just wanted to have a collection of Assembly books, none in particular, but it could benefit the Wii U hacking scene and although dead, the Wii hacking scene as well.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Added about 50 more!

@Bully

I had a lot of trouble finding decent PowerPC books, let alone a good amount of them. I'll keep searching. Maybe I could try some different Google Dorks.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Added: x86 Assembly Language Programming Adventures Complete Video Course

Enjoy! Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum