BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

So this faggot is still (or again) at it with releasing/credit stolen codes on Black Ops Wii in fucking 2017. He might even use a bot to submit those other weird comments. A month or two ago he also talked shit to me again about how I'm a failure or something and how he is 25 and earns like $ 100.000 a year but still uploads shitty ass Wii videos recorded with a camera to feel badass lmfao.

Here is a link to his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3hIQSiCGBl8MSEp1uAroA

Make sure to spam this retard with hateful comments because he deserves it big time. Rolling Eyes

I wonder who the real failure is now xD

EDIT:
He just got shitted on by my dislike/comment bot. xD

EDIT 2:
He made a whack response video still defending himself pathetically. Hahaha, God is this kid (*cough* excuse me, adult) retarded:

He acts like he doesn't steal anything and I'm just some hobbyless loser but look at how badly he steals those antiquated Wii codes and makes all of those pointless elaborate videos on how to be badass using "his" codes. Yeah right. Anybody with Google and a brain can verify this xDD

He needs to see a mental institution, this is ridiculous Rolling Eyes

shitnbitch@BWH

Admin & Writer
This was the same asshole who wanted free codes and access to restricted sections. I told him, "You haven't even made a single fucking post on this forum. Yet, you want FREE codes? Fuck off!" Then he says he can't, because he is unable to post anything; the site won't let him. I can't remember what I said to him after that, and honestly I think I just ignored him.

It's a damn good thing I didn't give him any codes. Why should I have? I can always tell when someone is bullshitting me. Wink

Make $0.50+ a day on Neobux viewing advertisements.
Payout to PayPal, Payza, NETELLER, and Skrill. $2.00 minimum payout. Click HERE to signup.

Read THIS tip if you are going to signup.

Deluxe Batman@BWH

It's funny how he claims hes the best WII modder lmao lmao lmao

I genuinely don't know. He should google the codes before he tries to "release" them. He should just quit WII because all the COD games have their codes made. He needs to get a life

Bully@WiiPlaza

Since he retardedly stole a bunch of my profile mod codes all at once with for example this video, I called him out on it. See the comments here:

The video he was referring to is linked in the first post but got deleted. I used my YouTube spam bot to fuck him up xDD

Also @shitnbitch I remember him insulting me for "trying to charge off old Wii codes" because of the section limitation he couldn't get around. Because of this I supposedly failed at life. It's funny how this wasn't my idea to begin with and he is just credit stealing instead of respecting the efforts people had at creating the codes he leeches and steals. I will never understand what's in the mind's of those brain dead retards noob

Deluxe Batman@BWH

WTF Very Happy derp Do not feed the trol soldier lmao soldier lmao soldier lmao lmao2

XxModZxX@BWH

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

He didn't know how to kill himself so I gave him the steps. Very Happy

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
shitnbitch@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza

xDDD also too retarded to do that apparently. Well, fine Smile

XxModZxX@BWH

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Wish i knew how to code a spam bot that kids comments would just be filled with that

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
shitnbitch@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I think it's time we knock him down a few pegs? Rolling Eyes Troll Shall we? And I have just the idea on how to do it. Ban together my brothers for tonight we #MakeBlackOpsGreatAgain usa shoot

XxModZxX@BWH

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Shadow half of us don't even have a Wii anymore xD we can't help its up you to Trump I mean Shadow

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
shitnbitch@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

shitnbitch@BWH

Admin & Writer
I checked out his channel. He has a 1:25 like-dislike ratio on all his videos. Nobody is going to trust a single word that bastard says after looking at his videos' like bars. xD Troll lmao2

Make $0.50+ a day on Neobux viewing advertisements.
Payout to PayPal, Payza, NETELLER, and Skrill. $2.00 minimum payout. Click HERE to signup.

Read THIS tip if you are going to signup.

Deluxe Batman@BWH

@Shadow Bro i still have a WII and I will happily join Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dam it would suck to be him right now.

XxModZxX@BWH

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
I'm making a video to expose him. Shadow already did now all we need is bully too

Spoiler:

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
shitnbitch@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:I checked out his channel. He has a 1:25 like-dislike ratio on all his videos. Nobody is going to trust a single word that bastard says after looking at his videos' like bars.  xD  Troll lmao2
That's because I hit him hard with my dislike bot Twisted Evil xD

Also I won't make a video on him because of YouTube's guidelines Neutral
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802268?hl=en

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum