BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» DK Summit TV Screen Always Black
Yesterday at 6:34 am by SnB@BWH

» A few questions regarding Miis
8/20/2017, 9:12 am by drikh

» Bully...
8/17/2017, 7:22 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Bully and members
8/16/2017, 8:27 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Friend has problem with Random Texture Generator
8/15/2017, 4:47 am by SK1

» Retard exposes all of my codes as stolen
8/14/2017, 10:13 pm by SnB@BWH

» Sensitive Wood Boxes
8/14/2017, 6:36 am by SK1

» Code Creator Status
8/14/2017, 4:34 am by SnB@BWH

» Where to post my new code
8/14/2017, 1:59 am by SnB@BWH

» How To Hack Consoles
8/13/2017, 11:03 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deluxe Batman@BWH

avatar
This is the best tool in my opinion for injecting mod menu's into BO2 on PC & PS3.

USING THIS ON STEAM WILL YOU VAC BANNED SO PLEASE DO USE REDACTED OR ANY SUPPORTED VERSIONS.

WE ARE NOT RESPONCABLE IF YOU GET BANNED FROM THE GAME OR ANYTHING ELSE!

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE


_________________
Subscribe to me here: My Channel

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

avatar

Im using it on steam dont give me a hacking thing and tell me not to use it on steam yolo


_________________



Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD


Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
It's alright since no better one exists unfortunately. It has many bugs and lacks features/has a slow compiler Rolling Eyes


_________________

Modder~kid@BWH

avatar
Mod & Writer
XxModZxX@BWH wrote:Im using it on steam dont give me a hacking thing and tell me not to use it on steam yolo

Boy gonna get vac banned bounce


_________________

Got BitCoin?:

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

avatar

I got about 500 steam accounts it isnt going to hurt me


_________________



Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD


Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Deluxe Batman@BWH

avatar
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It's alright since no better one exists unfortunately. It has many bugs and lacks features/has a slow compiler Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I have been working on building my own BO2 Mod menu and it's coming on great. Got the base now it's just adding the options. The compiler is slow so when i get to the point where I think there is enough mods I will compile it. Also could you add my Mod Menu to your injector once it's ready to be released?


_________________
Subscribe to me here: My Channel

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Deluxe Batman@BWH wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It's alright since no better one exists unfortunately. It has many bugs and lacks features/has a slow compiler Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I have been working on building my own BO2 Mod menu and it's coming on great. Got the base now it's just adding the options. The compiler is slow so when i get to the point where I think there is enough mods I will compile it. Also could you add my Mod Menu to your injector once it's ready to be released?
I might if it's good


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum