BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» DK Summit TV Screen Always Black
Today at 12:59 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully...
Yesterday at 7:22 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Bully and members
8/16/2017, 8:27 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Friend has problem with Random Texture Generator
8/15/2017, 4:47 am by SK1

» Retard exposes all of my codes as stolen
8/14/2017, 10:13 pm by SnB@BWH

» Sensitive Wood Boxes
8/14/2017, 6:36 am by SK1

» Code Creator Status
8/14/2017, 4:34 am by SnB@BWH

» Where to post my new code
8/14/2017, 1:59 am by SnB@BWH

» How To Hack Consoles
8/13/2017, 11:03 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» My First Custom Weapon - Borderlands 2
8/13/2017, 12:24 am by Reclaimer Shawn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bahamuth

Possible to make codes to let the shops at village sell every item, weapon, and armor?

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Bahamuth wrote:Possible to make codes to let the shops at village sell every item, weapon, and armor?
Sadly the only people on the Wii are me and I think 2 other people all the main coders on the site don't play anymore. If I get my hands on a USB Gecko or someone on the site can get the ISO for dolphin and code it is the only way people will ever make the code. But when I get a Gecko (if i do) I will try making this code. In mean time you can use my best friend google to find it.

Spoiler:
Feel free to ask questions to any of the BWH members I am the most active so more will be come from me lol xD

Members
Binary@BWH
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
XxModZxX@BWH

Bahamuth

I have the iso and i have dolphin,i just dont know how to make codes.Im not good at it,thats why i asked here if someone could make those and thats cause there's no way to play mh tri online atm unless someone does work on running up a private server.If you check i also requested if someone can make codes to play low and high rank city quests playable at the village,there is a code like this one for MHG wich replace the village quests with either the low or high rank quests of the city so i guess it is possible making it as well for MH Tri to actually be able even if in solo to play those quests.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Check this out:

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

Bahamuth

I guess thats only for the wii.I play on dolphin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum