BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
Yesterday at 7:58 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 5:21 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

DOWNLOAD

Great client for downloading torrent files.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 6:21 am

Benjamin999

Spammer
Spammer
Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral

3 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 11:06 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Benjamin999 wrote:Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral
depends on internet speed and file size. king

4 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 11:38 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
its the best, it downloaded a 700 MB file in like 20 minutes, it really uses bandwidth good

5 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 2:56 pm

Baconator

I've heard that it makes it easier to download viruses/malicious software. Is that true? Suspect

6 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 8:21 pm

Beldis

But it also publish something from your PC my sister used Bittorent she had to pay 500 Euro
is it with Utorrent also so?

7 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 8:30 pm

Benjamin999

Spammer
Spammer
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Benjamin999 wrote:Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral
depends on internet speed and file size. king

Okkk Thanks i'll try to do that to make sure it doesn't take hours too download.

8 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 9:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you download illegal torrents, you could be prosecuted for it (since the system was made to upload something aswell which makes you a sharer). It´s basically the highest chance of getting caught, file hosters are more secure and no peer-to-peer system.

9 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 9:54 pm

RegesterToSee

Bully, do you know where i can get black ops with no upload? I don't want to get caught sharing through torrents, but i want the game.

10 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 10:03 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

You either take the risk or you find file sharing downloads (that´s what I mostly do).

11 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 10:06 pm

RegesterToSee

would Mediafire be safe? i just want to be sure before i download it...

12 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 10:10 pm

Benjamin999

Spammer
Spammer
Not sure some could have virus in the file like 50% of having a virus but yeah as Bully said you can take the Risk.

13 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 10:11 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

I never had a virus from this. There may be fake downloads that are viruses, but most likely not. Rolling Eyes

14 Re: μTorrent on 8/1/2012, 10:23 pm

RegesterToSee

yea, before internet service providers cracked down, my other computer was 25% school files, 75% movies and games. 0 viruses

15 Re: μTorrent on 8/2/2012, 1:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

We don´t post these kind of links here.

16 Re: μTorrent on 8/3/2012, 4:56 am

BlackKronos

when mikro torrent is not good for you, BitTorrent is better

17 Re: μTorrent on 8/3/2012, 9:29 am

RegesterToSee

and one last question, Would a proxy be safe?

18 Re: μTorrent on 8/3/2012, 11:58 am

dollar17

i don't use stuff that has to be downloaded except hacking codes
Troll

19 Re: μTorrent on 8/24/2012, 6:00 pm

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Private trackers are a lot safer than openly available torrenting communities. Look up what a private tracker is.

20 Re: μTorrent on 9/25/2012, 3:33 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Just like to add my opinion.... Cool

The enormous amount of peeps downloading and sharing thru Utorrent or BitTorrent makes 99.9% sure that you are "invisible" to ever having a run in with legal issues.
usa ^this is based from my standing in the USA.

And I have downloaded over 450 Wii games and have never caught a virus, I have received bad ISO that did not work though.

And as far as speed...
as Seth posted depends on your connection the amount of peeps uploading and downloading that torrent. smoke

My internet is super speed and my average for a download of a full ISO about 4 1/2 gigs is about 2 hours, and I don't think that is long to wait for something that cost you nothing, and I always share back 110%. angle

21 Re: μTorrent on 9/25/2012, 4:46 pm

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
UCmoon wrote:Just like to add my opinion.... Cool

The enormous amount of peeps downloading and sharing thru Utorrent or BitTorrent makes 99.9% sure that you are "invisible" to ever having a run in with legal issues.

And I have downloaded over 450 Wii games and have never caught a virus, I have received bad ISO that did not work though.

And as far as speed...
as Seth posted depends on your connection the amount of peeps uploading and downloading that torrent. smoke

My internet is super speed and my average for a download of a full ISO about 4 1/2 gigs is about 2 hours, and I don't think that is long to wait for something that cost you nothing, and I always share back 110%. angle
Hey man can you seed the mature game pack on bittorrentseu for me. Its a 129 gb file and only two seeders. I just bought a top of line modem so there no problems here with that. Would appreciate it much.
http://torrentz.eu/caa2d2c9f8d4142c54ac950a6512b60424cefa12
(m rated wii games complete usa wbfs)
piratebay (client) Smile

22 Re: μTorrent on 9/26/2012, 7:49 am

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:

And as far as speed...

Hey man can you seed the mature game pack on bittorrentseu for me. Its a 129 gb file and only two seeders. I just bought a top of line modem so there no problems here with that. Would appreciate it much.
piratebay (client) Smile
Very Happy I am now seeding this....

Will be off seeding at times when I am online playing games, but should help you greatly in your quest to download such a large file. Shocked

Idea I actually downloaded this file once before and if I remember correctly this file will never complete 100%, it gets to 99.something and stops dead, but you can still open containing folder to get your games all but one are good.

smoke Please do me one favor....
When you finish downloading send me a PM and let me know so I can stop seeding. Thanks. beer

23 Re: μTorrent on 9/26/2012, 10:51 am

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
UCmoon wrote:
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:

And as far as speed...

piratebay (client) Smile
Very Happy I am now seeding this....

Will be off seeding at times when I am online playing games, but should help you greatly in your quest to download such a large file. Shocked

Idea I actually downloaded this file once before and if I remember correctly this file will never complete 100%, it gets to 99.something and stops dead, but you can still open containing folder to get your games all but one are good.

smoke Please do me one favor....
When you finish downloading send me a PM and let me know so I can stop seeding. Thanks. beer

Thanks alot man, I noticed after I posted this seeds went up.I've got 25% after 1.5 days at avg 215kps. I thought there was some pretty good games in there.I especially wanted to try far cry, hopefully this is not the one that dont work. I'll send you a PM when done, again thanks alot cause this is a big ass file and would take a helluva lot longer. Very Happy

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
A couple of days ago I was unable to use pirate and some of the other torrent clients were allegedly working but produced corrupt files? Somebody told me they got shutdown. Anybody else having problems?

25 Re: μTorrent on 10/5/2012, 8:15 am

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:A couple of days ago I was unable to use pirate and some of the other torrent clients were allegedly working but produced corrupt files? Somebody told me they got shutdown. Anybody else having problems?
All good for me so far.lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum