BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Custom Loadout Generator on 8/22/2012, 10:21 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 8:53 am; edited 5 times in total

2 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/24/2012, 10:31 am

Zant@Italy

What weapons are ''ASA'' and ''War gauntlet'' ò.ò

Last edited by Mr. ^^ on 8/24/2012, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/24/2012, 12:36 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Mr. ^^ wrote:What weapons ar ''ASA'' and ''War gauntlet'' ò.ò
^Hmmmm. I am going to try those and see.

Also Loadout WeaponName-24 and 25????

I RETURN AFTER TRYING. monkey

4 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/25/2012, 9:20 am

Zant@Italy

News?

Spoiler:

Wii U Games
[list=1][*]ZombiU
[*]Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
[*]Nintendo Land
[*]Assassin's Creed III[/list:o]

5 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/25/2012, 9:24 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

ASE is this weird All-Seeing-Eye (damn, spelling mistake, it´s not ASA). War Gantlet is a hidden weapon which looks like a glove, but you can´t kill anyone with it. WeaponName-24 and 25 are hidden weapons that aren´t selectable. They have 0 ammo though. I included these for fun. Rolling Eyes

6 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/27/2012, 5:33 am

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
What am I doing wrong?

I create any load-out copy & paste.

I get black screen game will not load.

Help!
Thanks.

7 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/27/2012, 5:37 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

UCmoon wrote:What am I doing wrong?

Help!
Thanks.
Try with button activator, I may need to fix something...

8 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/27/2012, 10:27 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
UCmoon wrote:What am I doing wrong?

Help!
Thanks.
Try with button activator, I may need to fix something...
Update:
Tried button activators, still the same. Black screen.
Sad

9 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 8/28/2012, 12:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Uhm... is it the class name part or the class part? You should try them seperate and see what happens.

10 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/4/2012, 11:23 am

Your Conduit 2 Loadout generator Version 1.0 can some problems, here are the ones I have found so far: The name modifiers don't work period, the ASA should be changed to ASE, Loadout-WeaponName-26 (Widowmaker Control Device) should be added (Hex value 18), Sniper-SCAR (No ingame name) should be added (Hex value 19), Grenade hex 01 should be included as "Random Grenade", Golden Destroyer should be added (Hex value 7), blank/invisible character should be added (Hex value 8 and up), Loadout-WeaponName-24 and Loadout-WeaponName-25 could probobly be changed to "Deatomizer MK9" and "Striker" respectively, and Loadout-WeaponName-27 and Loadout-WeaponName-28 should be included (Hex values 1a and 1b respectively). You should also re-think your program's code. Currently (V1.0) all the images can be modified or replaced, and anyone can replace the "Author" section to claim it as their own. They can even replace the "Donate" link with their own and claim the money that was intended for you. Also, you may want to include this note: Each upgrade only applies its effects while in its specific slot (After updates). You may also want to consider an "Input Hex" function for weapons, just so players can experiment.

11 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/4/2012, 12:05 pm

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
That is one hell of a text wall...

The energy you give, you shall receive.

12 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/4/2012, 12:18 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
That is pretty big, but I've seen bigger, not on this site though.

13 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/4/2012, 8:37 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Thank you, I may consider what you said (in case it´s fine). You can modify the hex yourself after you allowed the program to output the code to experiment!

Yes, it´s easy to steal credit on it, but what´s the point? I could rewrite any text from programs to make it look like it´s mine. There´s probably not even a security against it. I´m the one who releases my programs, so why would someone download from elsewhere?

14 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/5/2012, 9:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Thank you, I may consider what you said (in case it´s fine). You can modify the hex yourself after you allowed the program to output the code to experiment!

Yes, it´s easy to steal credit on it, but what´s the point? I could rewrite any text from programs to make it look like it´s mine. There´s probably not even a security against it. I´m the one who releases my programs, so why would someone download from elsewhere?

The point is that anyone could modify the software, call it their own, and distribute it as their own. as long as they distribute it more than you do, you could become overshadowed.
And yes I was fully aware that the hexes could be modified, thats how I got those values. I was recommending that those extra values be included in the next update of the generator. They were just some suggestions for convenience. I would actually be surprised if you actually put them in.

15 Re: Custom Loadout Generator on 11/5/2012, 10:22 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

I test myself in-game before modifying anything. Maybe on the weekend it receives an update, not earlier. This is also why it´s still "v1.0 release". Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum